Silver and gold are old standards when decorating for the holidays. But metallics are kept up-to-date in contemporary designs, too. Here are a few we'd love to bring together for a holiday tabletop:
- The Coral collection from Chilewich
- Confetti Dot Silver Beverage Napkins from Crate and Barrel, $4
- Metallic Thread Placemats from West Elm, 2 for $12
- Unison Porter Silver Linen/Organic Cotton Tablecloth, $57 at Design Public
- Kosta Boda Glimmer Votive with thin stripes (also available with wide stripes), $65 at Amazon
MORE SILVER AND GOLD ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.