Easy, elegant and open, these examples from our House Tours exemplify the look of Simple Chic. Well proportioned and thoughtfully arranged, these rooms show that keeping clutter to a minimum by knowing what to store and what to display makes all the difference in a home. Keeping to a relatively minimalist look doesn't have to feel cold or uncomfortable. In fact, displaying personal items keeps a home interesting and intimate. A reduced amount of clutter allows for special pieces to stand out and take center stage.
1. Raina & Robert's Modern Farmhouse Makeover
2. Evelyn Lee's Sustainable Starter Apartment
3. Julie & Jesper's Musical Scandi-Canadian Nest
4. Ailin's Serene TriBeCa Abode
5. Marina Replicates Her Boston Home
(Images: as credited above)