The slipper chair is a perfect occasional chair to keep around an apartment. With its simple shape, free of arms and often low to the ground, the slipper chair is a small space dweller's best friend. This diminutive chair can fit into the tightest corners and, in a pinch, can stand in as an extra dining chair. The marketplace is full of slipper chairs, varying in fabrics and styles, here are just a few to consider...
• Morrow Slipper Chair from Jonathan Adler $1,495
• Kelsey Chair from Younger Furniture Price available upon request
• Lanae Slipper Chair from Ballard Designs Starting at $475
• Vincent Slipper Chair from Home Decorators Collection $179
• STOCKHOLM Chair from IKEA $299
• Avington Upholstered Chair from Target $169.99
• Nate Berkus Marrakesh Chair from HSN $379.95
• Addyson Chair from Pier1 $279.98
• Slipper Chair from West Elm Starting at $299
(Images: As credited above.)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.