Today's first couple of items are pretty sick, especially this leather sofa. And $50 for a brown leather sling chair that's perfectly broken in? Come on. That's just crazy talk. I dare you to drive to Denver just to buy them. Yep, I dare you.
• SEATTLE: Four Philippe Starck Chairs — $299
• SEATTLE: Framed Abstract Art — $30
• SEATTLE: Yellow Oak Desk — $175
• PORTLAND: Mirrored Vanity Floral Etching — $60
• PORTLAND: Thonet Bistro Chair — $150
• SAN FRANCISCO: Mid Century Bamboo Tweed Tufted Chair — $300
• SAN FRANCISCO: Aksel Kjersgaard Teak Chest — $375
• SAN FRANCISCO: Large Antique Dresser — $225
• LOS ANGELES: Brass Lucite Cart — $250
• LOS ANGELES: Burlwood Table — $200
Please Note: Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from independent sellers. Please check the item's link for the original source and seller information. Happy Scavenging!