I don't know any parent who doesn't think about sleep - primarily, how everyone in the family can get more of it. And where our kids sleep, usually their bedroom, naturally intersects with the topic of sleep procurement. Here are some of our most popular posts about sleep and bedrooms with especially valuable feedback from readers in the comments.
• 1 From Crib To Big Kid Bed: A Few Considerations
• 2 10 "Somethings" Every Child's Room Should Have
• 3 Bedtime Routine Chart
• 4 Do Your Kids Use a Night Light?
• 5 When Did They Start Using a Pillow?
• 6 Mom & Son Bunk Beds
• 7 Tambino Bed Rails
• 8 How To Use Your iPhone As A Noise Machine
• 9 The Tape Trick
• 10 Transitioning to a Bed (Or Not) When the 2nd Comes Along
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)
* * *
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.