Lovely prints and soft fabrics make for some unexpectedly nice sleeping bags. They might not be great for serious camping, but they're perfect for wherever else your travels may take you, or for extra guests.
- Admittedly, this one is a bit pricey. But hey, if it's in your price range, it sure is beautiful. $487 at Scout Seattle.
- A gorgeous, hand-tied option that opens into a Full sized duvet. $209 at Good Intent.
- Perfect for summer nights in a platform tent. $99 at Fabrik.
- A muted, cloud-patterned option, $60 at love mae.
- Horses gallop across a memorable, graphic sleeping bag. Approximately $95 at Anorak.
Images: As linked above.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.