There are only a few days left until Halloween – have you carved your pumpkin, gotten your treats, and decided on a costume yet? Well, if you're looking for a little inspiration, we've found a bunch of great green Halloween ideas across the Internet…
- Why use candles when you can light your pumpkin with solar power? Ecofriend has figured out how to make your Jack-o-latern glow with solar power and LEDs.
- EcoChick has 6 great ideas of how to be green this Halloween.
- Remember our post about ways to reuse baby food jars? Craft puts a spin on it and shows you how to convert the jars to Halloween votives.
- Do you feel guilty giving away a bunch of sugar and plastic toys to kids? Maybe you can feel better about giving away something more eco-friendly? Nature Moms has a great list of eco friendly treats and gifts such as free trade chocolates, organic lollipops, non-toxic pumpkin paints, and a trick-or-treat tote.
- Scared about how to have a green Halloween? Grist can help you out by taking you from baby steps to big steps to green the spooky holiday.