Need a little extra usable space? A long ledge under the window or along an open wall can give you just the room you need for a shelf, herb garden, or even additional seating...
• 1 Lillian's apartment ledge provides extra shelving behind the sofa.
• 2 Lila's home office is constructed from a ledge that wraps around the window.
• 3 A small kitchen ledge covers the radiator and holds a windowsill garden.
• 4 Roy and Jen use their window ledge as extra seating.
• 5 In Wayne's diagonal home, a ledge at the base of the stairs acts as a TV stand.