- The Pablo Tube Top Small Lamp comes in a rainbow of colors and its base leaves just the tiniest of footprints. You could even rest your cell phone in the middle while it charges. Available at Design Public for $110.
- Taking up less space than the stout Fado, this bowling pin light lets off the same warm glow, but with a cheeky sense of humor. Simply tip it on its side (or onto the floor if there's no room) to turn the light off. On sale for $19.99 from Urban Outfitters.
- The Airswitch 1 is cleverly turned on and off by a wave of the hand over the top of the lamp. Since you don't need access to a switch, it can fit in any hard to reach space, including on the floor for a bit of ambiance lighting. On sale at Lamp Lust for $89.99.
- A bit wider than the other featured lamps, but still with a diameter of only 9", the Ikea Jonsbo Ilsbo has a great gourd-like shape rolled into a diminutive 13" height. Best of all, it's only $19.99.
- At a much higher end of the price spectrum, these Castore table lamps start with a slight wisp of a base and balloon out to between 5 1/2" to 16 1/2" in diameter. Prices range from $230 to $665 from Artemide.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.