Are you in a snack rut? We found a few snacks our son liked and, honestly, haven't revisited our go-to snack list in a while. So where better to cruise for inspiration than Apartment Therapy's own Kitchn. Here are five totally kid-friendly snacks for a small bite at home or on the go.
• 1 Peanut Butter and Fruit "Sushi" - makes a great lunch or divide up for a snack for multiple kids.
• 2 Veggies Stored in Dip - we'll be bringing this clever snack to the playground this spring and might even share.
• 3 Yogurt Swirled with Peanut Butter, Honey, and Graham Crackers - consider this a healthier version of Cold Stone Creamery's mix-ins.
• 4 One-Bowl Microwave Macaroni and Cheese - a bit big for a just a snack, but share among a few kids or share a bowl with your kids when you want something warm and comforting.
• 5 Peanut Butter Popcorn - gentler on kids' teeth than caramel corn and just as delicious.