Snag Up to 60% Off Modern Design at Horne’s Warehouse Sale
We love Horne for their selection of stunning modern design, but we’re downright obsessed when it’s on deep discount. The retailer’s warehouse sale is going on right now, and you can snag items at prices that are 50 to 60 percent off.
Horne carries a bevy of mid-century and modern designers, like Artek, George Nelson, Menu, Design House Stockholm, Iittala, and others, and the warehouse sale has a little bit from all of the above, including lighting, furniture, accessories, and even a chic acapulco chair for your tiny decor collection. Prices start under ten bucks, and it’s not just small things that can be had for a bargain—we spotted a sleek pendant for $32!
The warehouse sale is only happening for two weeks and it features outlet pieces as well as “open box” ones—returned or otherwise opened items that are in limited stock and therefore risk selling out quickly. So if you see something you like, snag it before it’s gone.
Here are some of our favorite finds:
- Decode Heavy Wall Light, Originally $418.00, Now $167.20
- George Nelson Bubble Pendant, Originally $1455.00, Now $582.00
- Menu Tied Pendant, Originally $79.95, Now $31.98
- Lassen Counter Stool, Originally $701.00, Now $350.50
- Menu Afterroom Barstool, Originally $399.95, Now $159.98
- Design House Stockholm Family Chair #1, Originally $294.00, Now $147.00
- Innit Dollhouse sized Acapulco Chair, Originally $56.00, Now $22.40
- Asplund Tati Desk, Originally $1730.00, Now $865.00
- Innit Adam Ottoman/Table, Originally $290.00, Now $116.00
- Hawkins NY Citron Confetti Glasses, Originally $96.00, Now $38.40
- Menu 8.5 Inch Dinner Plate, Originally $29.95, Now $11.98
- Artek Siena Blanket, Originally $260.00, Now $104.00
- Area Daisy Pillow, Originally $100.00, Now $40.00
- Iittala Ruutu Green Vase, Originally $295.00, Now $118.00