Fabric books are lovely for babies: They can turn the pages, handle the soft covers by themselves, and explore the contents without chewing or slobbers ruining anything. These are a few really special examples we found while shopping at Etsy:
- Spring Wonder by A Visual Sensibility, $95
- My Counting Fold Out Fabric Book of Colors and Shapes by Baby Needs Milk, $35
- by Ex Libris Handmade, $92
- Colors by Turnbow Designs, $38
- Funky Monkey by Kim's Sewing, $14
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.