Source for Eichler Bricks/Blocks?

Source for Eichler Bricks/Blocks?

Regina Yunghans
Oct 13, 2011

Q: For some time now we've been trying to find a source for the brick or cinder blocks used in many Eichler mid-century homes (used on exterior walls and around fireplaces). We love the clean lines they have once they're laid but we can't seem to find an official name for this kind of brick/block. It appears that it's a slimmer style of block and not the basic cinder block you can buy at Home Depot or Lowes. Can you shed any light on this?

Sent by Seth & Desiree

Editor: Leave your suggestions for Seth & Desiree in the comments - thanks!

• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt