Introduced in 1962, Harry Bertoia's wire chair is still a hit with design lovers. We see it in a lot of house tours, like Chris & Jenna's Collection in the Castro, as well as in public spaces, like the sculpture garden at the MoMA and Jonathan Adler's Parker Palm Springs hotel. We've rounded up six sources for new Bertoia style chairs but you can also keep your eye peeled at flea markets for used versions.
• Knoll Bertoia Side Chair from AllModern $539
• Circa50 $539 - $698
• Knoll Bertoia Side Chair from DWR $539
• Reproduction Bertoia Style Wire Dining Chair from CoolChairz $690/set of 4
• Reproduction Bertoia Style Side Chair from InMod $219
• Little Bert Child Size Bertoia Style Chair from Little Nest $89