Suggestions for maintaining a healthy home (Maxwell's tips from the book):
• Make your bed each morning
• Take out the recycling (and trash) each morning on your way out
• Say hello to your neighbors
• Keep buying flowers or fresh fruit for your apartment
• Sort your mail as soon as you walk in the door
• Keep the refrigerator full of fresh things
• Do the dishes before you go to bed
• Keep only one book next to the bed
• always eat on a real plate with a real napkin
• Give 4 parties a year
So How'd You do?
Did you fizzle out, did you keep strong, do you exceed expectations, do you plan to keep going? Let us know how the process was for you. What was the hardest part? The easiest? The biggest surprise?