Southwest Fall Cure: Filtering and Prioritizing
• Vacuum, dust and mop your whole place: You could use that extra hour on sunday to get this done!
• Clean your entrance and start a landing strip: What flowers have you added here? Have you purged tons of papers? Have hooks to hang your bag?
• Toss all old mail, catalogs and magazines: put them in your outbox and cancel the ones you know you don’t read.
• Schedule to have all repairs done!
• Identify Cool Rooms and Warm Rooms: Check out natural color families for inspiration.
• Apply the 80/20 Color rule: This means 80% neutral and 20% color in any given space so that color isn’t competing.
• Cook 2 meals at home this week: Head over to the kitchn for some ideas.
• Figure out your housewarming invitation: Our very favorite store is Urbanic in venice. Audrey carries the best letterpress cards!
One Room Remedy
• Research your shopping list: Next week you start shopping, so make sure you have a plan for what you’re looking for. Le Swap is getting closer, (think the week before thanksgiving) and that should give you a chance to swap instead of buy!
• Start a list of changes you want to make: committing things to paper makes them more real and makes you accountable!
• Identify Cool Rooms and Warm Rooms: Are these working for you? Does your living room need to be warmer or does it need a cold shower?
• Call in the big guns: Figure out what you need a professional or a handyman for. Be realistic about how much you’ll be able to do yourself and then ask for help!
Please upload photos to the flickr pool! We know you guys are working hard and we want to be able to share it so keep those photos coming in.
Does your apartment need to be cozier?
HElp San Diego AT apply this style to her space
Our new favorite green cleaner
Spring’s Week 3 Post
Spring’s Week 3 Weekend Post
posts on landing strips
lots of color inspiration
Don’t forget to relax!
Some posts on clutter
Ideas for your party invitation
Introducing Le Swap: if you have something you know you’re getting rid of, or have something you’re looking for, check here first and see if another Curee has it or wants it!
Keep uploading pictures so that we can post your progress!