So with all the extra time spent in bed did anyone discover some good books? We've been reading a couple that we like but none that we love (some of our recent favorites are Eat, Pray, Love and Heat). Or has anyone caught up on some magazine reading? Sometimes magazines give us too many ideas and we can't sleep after so we've taken them off the nightstand. Overall the extra time in bed feels indulgent and for the first time we're waking up not feeling tired. We actually feel ready to get up!
Saturday November 22nd, 10am
That means that this is your last weekend before the swap to clean out your apartments! Go for gold and bring anything you're getting rid of from your outbox that you haven't sold or isn't actually trash and see what else everyone else has to offer. We'll be bringing succulent cuttings, coffee and donuts.
See this week's assignment here
• Here's last Spring's Week 5 post
• Jessica's still going strong blogging her cure progress
• Here are some free holiday cards to download and use as invites for your housewarming!
• We've been thinking about alternative times to entertain
• Be ready for company with some wine!
• Cheat sheet for a media fast including blog clutter.
• How To: Toilet roll cable holder
• How To: Manage Cables