In my opinion, flowers make everything better. I love them in vases, clipped onto crowns and I especially love them tied onto garland for special occasions — or just for fun! Here are 10 DIY versions, 5 using fresh flowers and 5 using pretty papers.
1. Flower Garland, DIY from La Mariée Aux Pieds Nus
2. Flower Garland Wall Hanging, DIY from The Kitchy Kitchen
3. Rustic Floral Garland, DIY from Rustic Wedding Chic
4. 15 Minute Flower Garland, DIY from Oh Joy!
5. Floral Garland + Welcome Banner, DIY from Oh Happy Day
6. Cut Paper Garland, DIY from High Walls
7. Cascading Paper Flower Garland, DIY from Lia Griffith
8. Tissue Flower Garland, DIY from You Are My Fave
9. Pom Pom Vines, DIY from Rufle Design for Once Wed