We don't usually see green as anything more than an accent color in interior design, as it tends to overpower even the most balanced room. However, pieces of pretty, green furniture are the perfect way to introduce the color into a room without crowding the eye.
1. A fresh take on a teen bedroom with lime green accents, from Blossom Studios.
2. A modern, serene dining area with Ming Side Chairs from Crate and Barrel, $199.
3. Green chic: a living room with green side pieces from Martha Stewart.
4. My favorite: a super-sleek and spicy sitting area, from Home Tone.
5. Another Martha Stewart gem: monochromatic hallway with matching seating vignette.
6. Made from 111 recycled plastic Coke bottles, the 111 Navy Chair, available from Design Within Reach in a variety of colors (including green!), $260.
7. A fun hallway accent or unexpected work area: the Vika Glasholm/Vika Adils glass table from IKEA, $39.99.
8. Slim and minimal, the C-Table in a variety of colors from Room & Board, $199.
9. You don't have to waste your green to get green! Check out the inexpensive Sofa Bed Futon from Target in Intense Jade, $161.49.
10. Or go completely classic, with the Atelier Chesterfield sofa in bottle green, available from Anthropologie, $5,998.
(Images as linked above).