As the dark days of February recede, it's time to look forward to the warmer, brighter days of spring. Depending on where you live, you might already be experiencing that lovely shift to warmer days, but even is you are still buried in snow, isn't it nice to dream about sun and flowers? Whether you need lighter colors or lighter fabrics to transition your bedroom from winter to spring, look no further than this assortment of seasonal bedding.
- Bright and bold, this Laelia Quilt and Shams from Anthropologie adds a wonderful floral pop to any room.
- If you want a new look, but spring pastels just aren't your thing, check out the Spring Floral Duvet and Shams from West Elm. These muted colors manage to evoke the season without making any male in the vicinity run for cover.
- The soft yellow and grey tones of the DwellStudio Mandala Coverlet call to mind the weak dappled sun of early spring and should help brighten any morning.
- The abstracted floral pattern in IKEA's Kajsa Rosor duvet cover is another light and bright option that doesn't scream little girl's room.
- If you just can't stomach flowers, then you might prefer the soft green of Brocade Home's Celadon Medallion duvet which combines a spring tone with a more neutral pattern.
Image: Photos as linked above.