- Playa Del Rey, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that my small studio is uniquely personal. I built most of the furniture in my apartment and painted and photographed some of the art. The rest of the pieces were gifts from my talented friends or art that I purchased from local artists during my travels.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Keep it clean and clutter-free. I don't always maintain this rule, especially when I'm in the middle of an art or furniture project that consumes every inch of limited space, but as soon as I complete the project, I put everything away to keep my home-space and head-space organized.
2. Purge regularly. I constantly have a Good Will bag in my closet, and I try to buy less things in general and to be very selective and purposeful with my purchases.
3. Decorate with art and photos that mean something to you. Display art/photos that represent a specific time or place in your life, pieces that touch you deeply and invoke memories.