Not to knock socks — they are always the things I stock up on this time of year, and my mom and dad always put a pair in our stockings growing up. Now, though, my sister and I are looking for things to fill my mom's stocking. It's hard without spending a gazillion dollars and without just heading to the local Walgreens. I'm tempted to just toss a bottle of wine in it.
She just bought an iPhone 5 and wants a new cover for it, so we are set on that. Here are a few other things you might consider for a stocking or small gift (the iBoost Universal Battery is on my list). BTW, are you even filling stockings this year? Share your ideas below!
Clockwise, from Top Left:
- Personalized British iPhone Case, Zazzle.com
- Sewing Kit, West Elm
- Kikkerland Animal Butt Magnets, AllModern
- Leather Card Wallet (add a gift card, perhaps), Shinola
- Rabbit Wine Stopper, Life Curated
- iBoost Universal Battery, Flight 001
- Striped Tapered Candles, Leif
- Do Something Awesome Notepad, Anthropologie