When one has a small nursery or bedroom, every amount of available space is a commodity. Furniture and decor must serve double duty, whether it be a bed with a trundle, bookshelves that also store clothing or our favorite, the splendidly functional storage ottoman. Not only does the storage ottoman serve as somewhere to sit, it can also be an end table, coffee table and of course, a great little storage area.
Here are five great little ottomans that will work for different budgets and will give you more of that much needed storage space:
• P'Kolino Storage Ottoman, $229.00
• Skyline Furniture Duck Storage Bench, $210
• JC Penney Custom Cube Storage Ottoman, $199
• Target's Kids' Storage Ottoman, $39
• Homz Kidz Storage Ottomans, $14.49- $15.18