If you don't have room to hide your storage, don't worry about it. A patterned bucket looks lovely sitting out, while concealing whatever you want hidden.
- Go bold with this recycled dip-dyed canvas bucket in Saffron, $12 for small; $22 for large at Chewing the Cud.
- An elegant, handprinted hamper with leather handles, $98 at Papa Totoro via Etsy.
- The dashes on this bucket are playful and modern. $40 at Artsy Modern.
- A cute, colorful bucket perfect for a kid's room. $21 at MossEnvy.
- This Billings storage basket is clean-lined and classic. $29 at Red
- A sweet bucket with flowers on the outside and birds on the inside. $45 Dagmars Design.
- Line this cool bucket with plastic and use it as a plant holder. $22 at Scout and Lily via Etsy.
- Colorful flowers make for a cheerful option. $32 at Jenny Bartoy via Etsy.
(Images: As linked above.)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.