Steel storage solutions take the prize for efficiency. Thin and strong, steel construction makes drawers, bins and baskets excellent sources of storage without adding bulk. Not just for the studio or garage, these steel units look great as bedroom end tables, kitchen consoles or whatever else you might need.
Another nice feature is that steel units often stack or line up side by side. At home, I use two steel drawer units side by side as end tables.
Shown above from left to right:
- Steel Work Bench Tool Storage Box with Drawers & Peg Board, from Sky Enterprise USA $54.95
- Ladder Storage Basket, from Urban Outfitters $59.00
- 5-Bin Storage Tower Red, from The Container Store $199.00
- Set of 3 Cole Steel Drawer Units, from Our Stray Vintage $99.00
- Homak 3-Drawer Tool Box/Chest Red, from Homak Manufacturing $57.68
MORE WARM INDUSTRIAL POSTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
- Entertaining Elements: Setting a Warm Industrial Table
- Bedside Essentials: Warm Industrial Wall Lamps
- 10 Industrial Chic Stores to Bookmark
(Images: As credited above.)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.