This neutral, stackable, woven pouf from IKEA is a piece that pops up again and again in inspirational images, and for good reason. The piece is versatile and rings in at just $30, meaning you can stock up without blowing your budget.
1. The texture and natural feel are a perfect fit for this relaxed, light filled space.
The Sunny Sweet-Scented Studio of P.F. Candle Co, Apartment Therapy
Mikola and Randall's Modern and Airy Small Space, Apartment Therapy
3. Two poufs double as a plant stand and side table in this reading nook.
Ariane Goldman of HATCH's home, The Glitter Guide
4. Scattered poufs add to the relaxed boho vibe.
Ellen Pompeo's Hollywood home, Elle Decor
5. Tucked in a corner stacked, poufs are handy as side table or extra seating.
France's Light Filled Haven, Apartment Therapy
6. A trio of poufs is perfect as a flexible small space solution.
Image via Smitten Studio
7. Stepping outside the home, these poufs are perfect as footstools in this trendy nail salon.
Image via Design Love Fest
8. Stacked against the wall these poufs are guest ready.
Amy & David Butler's Creative Textile Lab of a Home, Apartment Therapy
9. A sweet little fireside corner.
Image via Tonje Boganes
10. ALSEDA Stool, banana fiber, $30 from Ikea