When Londoner Caz Nicklin started cycling in 2008, she was frustrated by cycling's dominant image as a sporty, masculine pursuit, and she wanted to show that cycling could be stylish and feminine. Her online store, The Bicycle Muse, sells "cycle accessories to inspire" and we'd have to agree.
Shown above the jump, left to right.
1. Basil Memories Bicycle Pannier, $95.00
2. Retro Bicycle Pannier, $80.00
3. Deluxe Shopper Bicycle Pannier in Lemon, $80.00
4. Po Campo Rack Bag in Avocado Damask, $160.00
5. Nantucket Wicker Bicycle Basket - Lightship, $35.00
As you can see, they're on the higher end of the price spectrum, but we're still admirers.
More: The Bicycle Muse