Just can't stop yourself from collecting items that catch your eye for your home, but fear your table tops can't handle any more clutter? Instead of clearing them off, coral them into stylish glass boxes, instead. It's not a new trend; it's a classic look that can go with many different home styles.
Not just for jewelry (thought that's a great way to store and still be able to see all your jewels), you can collect small trinkets, natural items or stuff you find on trips and travel. And by their very nature they have a cool, graphic look to them — the dark outline of the box edges contrasting with clear glass will make your collectables pop.
1. Glass Box from Kollekt, $99
2. Glass Shadow Boxes from West Elm, $24 – $39
3. Bequai Divider Box from Brilliant Imports, $36.50
4. Glass Box with Crystal Handle from Moorea Seal, $60
5. Octagonal Glass Boxes from Burke Decor, $80
6. Wooden base glass box with branch knob from Here & Now Shop via Etsy, $50
7. Faceted box from Here & Now Shop via Etsy, $98
8. Glass Keepsake Box from TASK, $65
9. Regency Glass Boxes from Sundance, $28 - $34
10. Elaine Glass Display Box from Pottery Barn, $29 – $59