Stylish Storage: 10 Ways to Organize (and Hide!) Electronics
Tech is a integral part of our lives at home, but the cords and accessories that come with it—not to mention the devices themselves—can be tough to integrate into our decor. Keeping cables neat and routers hidden away are just a few of the ways we keep our electronics organized. Check out more after the jump:
1. If you can’t hide it, disguise it. This DIY rope cord wrap keeps things stylish when cords are in plain view. DIY from The Vow.
2. A wall mounted bedside station keeps devices and chargers handy. From A Peek Into Sibylle’s DIY “Funkytime” Home on Apartment Therapy.
4. Pretty up your cords and create a handy tie with this tutorial from Design Love Fest.
5. A wine crate charging station is a good way to camouflage a collection of electronics and always have them easily accessible and ready to go. From Ehow Home Blog.
6. A magazine file is the perfect size to conceal a modem and router. From Design OCD.
7. This bamboo charging station is a sleek way to store and display a collection of electronics without cluttering up your desk. Bamboo Multi Device Charging Station, $45 on Amazon.
8. This leather case is a great way to stash your devices both at home and on the road. Gadget Carrier, $99 on Carbon 2 Cobalt.
9. A DIY charging station keeps countertops clear and devices ready to go. DIY from Lil’ Luna.
10. Mounting your iPad in the kitchen keeps it clean and at eye level when cooking. iPad Easel, $60 from Peg and Awl.