Turkish bath towels, known as pestemals, are the traditional flat-woven towels used in the Turkish baths (hammams). Traditionally hand-woven on looms in Turkey, they are highly absorbent and fast drying. I love them because they are soft and roll up nicely, making them perfect for the park or the beach.
1. Bamboo Turkish Towel, $29.50 from Bath Style
2. Hammam Towel, $68 from Brook Farm General Store
3. Turkish Pestemal Towel, $38 from Poketo
4. Seersucker Stripe Pestemal, $49 from 8 Knots
5. Turkish Hammam Towel, $65 from L'aviva Home
(Images: as credited above)