Sometimes I think I'm still 9 years old — I love rainbows, unicorns and New Kids on the Block. One of my favorite things as a kid was a white blanket covered in rows of little pastel hearts. Though my NKOTB sleeping bag may be retired, I can still indulge my inner tween with grown-up versions of this lovely pattern.
1. The pop of red in Dabito's vignette makes the heart a focal point.
2. A sophisticated color palette and graphic stripes tone down the cute factor in this Alyssa Zukas pillow.
3. The adorable tiny paper hearts in this art, folded just so and lined in rows, remind me of little butterflies.
4. I love this whimsical polaroid print! So much personality.
5. Because the kitchen is the heart of the home, these bright bowls fit in perfectly.
6. I am sew-challenged, but even I may break out the bunting just to have create my own charming stuffed heart.
7. Typography + Heart = LOVE in my opinion, especially in this beautiful pillow.
8. Kitchy and cute, I just adore this vase with little hearts from the 80s.
Images: as linked above