Fall has started and that means it is football season. We have put together some of our favorite tailgate technology for our favorite sporting season.
- The first device we have seen at many a football and College World Series tailgate: portable satellite tv. When you want to catch the pre game as you BBQ, a portable satellite dish makes it all possible. Just hook the VuQube up to a satellite receiver and a tv and enjoy your pre game shows.
- Television is part of VuQube equation, we like the 32 inch Sony Bravia blank and it works well. We suggest not going to big to make it easy to carry along in your car.
- You need a portable generator to power all of your goodies, we like the Honda EU 1000ia because of its quiet operation and compact nature.
- Obviously a grill is necessary to prepare tasty grub. We suggest trying the Weber Q1000 for its compact size and quick heating and clean burning propane cartridges.
- The Coleman Powerchill is an excellent way to keep food and brews cold while not needing tons of ice. Plug the cooler into the generator or a spare power adapter in the car while on the way to the game.
- Tailgating can get awfully cold in the late season and thus heat is an important component of any tailgate. We like the Mr Heater "Big Buddy" for its compact size and powerful heat output. Trust us, it helps when the weather turns nippy.
These are all items that we wish we had for fall tailgating and have seen as frequent companions at any solid tailgate. We at Unplggd wish you an excellent football and tailgating season.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.