Perhaps this is not the most glamorous roundup ever to appear on Apartment Therapy, but it is a good one to take a look at if you've been living without an organized area for your cleaning tools. We have a small utility closet in our kitchen and the super simple fix of getting the floor duster, broom, mop and dusters up and off the floor and into an organizer created lots more room and a much more organized space. We rounded up five to consider
, in varying styles and price points...
Shown above, from left to right:
1. OXO Wall-Mounted Organizer for $24.95 at Solutions (which, as shown, can double as an "anything" organizer)
2. 5 Position Magic Mop Hanger by Evriholder Products for $11.99 at Organize.com
3. Grook Tool Holder - 5 Hook for $19.99 at The Container Store
4. Closetmaid Broom & Mop Holder for $7.99 at Target
5. Multi Mop and Broom Organizer for $6.99 at Stacks and Stacks
Do you have another to recommend? Please add it to the comments below...
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.