It is now a well worn internet trope/undeniable truth that it is basically impossible to leave Target without grabbing a bunch of impulse buys. Well, they must be onto us because they've announced a plan to make their beauty aisle resemble that of Sephora, also known as the other place that takes all your money.
Coming soon to seventy-five stores across the country, the new and improved beauty aisle will have a more open floor plan to encourage wandering, better lighting (yesssssssssss), lower and more accessible shelving and more service counters. And good news for Target loving New Yorkers, according to Glamour, they'll also be stocking more product from brands like E.l.f and Glow Studio as well as adding a NYX Brow-Bar in the Harold Square location. They'll also be adding trained associates to help you find your best foundation match, finally figure out your skin type, and basically help to demystify all of the more intimidating parts of the beauty aisle. Target hopes to provide affordable and accessible versions of on trend products— think Korean skincare and all natural beauty products.
And if you're a true Sephora devotee but don't have a standalone store nearby, Sephora recently partnered with JCPenney, opening up outposts in the department stores. Otherwise, Target plans bring the new and improved beauty department to 400 stores by the end of 2018.
More reasons to love Target:
- With the Gaines and GiftNow, Target Ups Their Holiday Game
- This Is the Only Sheet Brand I'll Ever Buy Again—Here's Why
- We Just Got a Full Look at Chip & Joanna Gaines' Collection For Target & Here Are Our Favorites
- Luxe-Looking Pieces You'll Never Guess Came From Target
- Shopping 2.0: All the Ways You Can Save More Money at Target
- This Pilot Program Will Mean You Can Do a Target Run Without Getting Out Of Your Car
h/t Southern Living