Now that Prime Day is officially A Thing, a lot of retailers are coming out with their own "Black Friday in July" deals. This year, Target enters the fray, and they are not messing around. On Friday, the bullseye announced their deals for a huge one day sale on Tuesday, July 17, and they are GOOD.
Not to be outdone, the Minneapolis based retailer notes that their sales are for everyone, no membership required (need a sweater for that chilly shade, Amazon?).
First, there's a big draw to spending some coin at the bullseye—if you drop $100 or more on Target.com on Tuesday, you'll get a free six-month membership to Shipt, its same-day delivery partner.
Now, the company is making it easy to reach that threshold—because its in-house home brands, like Threshold, Opalhouse, and Project 62, will be 30 percent off. A discount on Chip & Jo's Hearth & Hand wouldn't be too shabby (chic), either. And we can't forget about Target's most recent addition—the minimalist, MUJI-esque Made By Design. Check out our picks below:
Just a few more of the deals Target released today are:
- Sale on cookware, small appliances and floorcare
- 25 percent off beauty and personal care
- Sale on select top toy brands
- Spend $20, save $5 on books
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive kids' home brands
- Up to 30 percent off top Google products
- Up to 30 percent off select baby gear
- Free shipping on next-day Target Restock delivery orders on July 17
Plus, they'll be announcing more on Tuesday.