Burl Maple Cabinet – $895
This behemoth of a china cabinet should be able to store every dish, platter, and glass that you own, and still have room to store your bar items too.
• Burl maple European antique cabinet (Pickup or Delivery From Fredericksburg) – $895
• Teak compact desk (Bethesda) – $300
• Vintage Knoll “Suzanne” loveseat (NW/Glover Park) – $900
• Buffet/sideboard (Dale City) – $65
• Craftsman rocker (Balt/Wash) – $225
• Enamel top table (Accokeek) – $175
• Brass/glass tiered curios shelf (Arlington) – $95
• Danish Modern secretary – desk and hutch (Ashburn, VA) – $295
• Antique chair (Chevy Chase) – $225
• Scan teak dresser (Damascus) – $350
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don’t have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it’s a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item’s link for the original source.