Mid-Century Chairs – $200
A couple of these mid-century chairs have some issues with the upholstery so they may be good candidates for a reupholster, but with the simple shape it is one that just about anyone with a staple gun could handle. Check out the first link after the jump for more details.
• Mid-century chairs (watertown) – $200
• Mid-century 1950’s retro blonde cedar lined hope chest (Uxbridge) – $99
• Cherry entertainment center armoire by Hooker (Cambridge) – $200
• Mid Century Modern teak dining (Somerville) – $1200
• 1950’s Vintage lamps (pair) (Beverly, MA) – $50
• 2 Mid Century Modern teak chairs (Somerville) – $200
• Fireback – painted pine (Duxbury) – $20
• Stunning antique slipper chair (Somerville) – $250
• Dining room table with 8 chairs (Norwell) – $580
• Moroccan-style solid wood Queen headboard (Newton) – $40
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don’t have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it’s a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item’s link for the original source.