Walnut Reversible Table – $150
With its walnut legs and reversible white and black top, this side table is a wonderfully practical piece of furniture. Find purchase information in the first link after the jump.
• Walnut reversible table (Reston, VA) – $150
• Danish teak credenza (Reston, VA) – $350
• Maple drop leaf dining table w/ 6 chairs (columbia heights) – $200
• West Elm Dot Coffee Table and side table (Ashburn) – $350
• Pair of Danish Modern nightstands (Washington, DC) – $120
• Danish rosewood bookshelf chrome legs (Reston, VA) – $400
• Glass-top butcher block end table (Herndon/Franklin Farm (20171)) – $50
• Vintage 1950’s kitchen table (Reston) – $100
• Glass top dining table (Arlington) – $600
• Bamboo 5-piece set: end tables, bookshelf, bench, coffee table (Alexandria) – $150
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don’t have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it’s a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item’s link for the original source.