Corner Chair – $100
Sure this wicker corner chair is a bit more traditional than our usual finds, but imagine it painted in a bright color with a new graphic patterned cushion and it could be a very cool find indeed!
• Corner chair (Somerville) – $100
• Pottery Barn Napoleon dining chairs (Marblehead) – $600
• 1960’s original Bertoia chair by Knoll (Boston) – $500
• Vintage dresser (Melrose) – $150
• Charles Webb / Design Research Couch (Concord, MA) – $1000
• Glass top rattan table & 4 chairs (Burlington) – $200
• Drafting table (needham) – $100
• 5×8 Wool blue oval braided rug (Bridgewater) – $150
• Thonet rocking chair (Pembroke) – $200
• Solid cherry Queen bed (Braintree) – $400
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don’t have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it’s a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item’s link for the original source.