Mid-Century Chair and Ottoman – $200
Upholstered in a faded 70’s print, this mid-century Danish looking lounge chair still has the original upholstery underneath. Pick up both the chair and the ottoman for just $200 via the first link after the jump.
• Mid Century Modern chair and ottoman (Vienna) – $200
• Mid-Century Modern chess piece sculptural lamp (Sterling) – $185
• 1960’s chest dresser (Manassas) – $225
• Vintage 60s or 70s tall slim yellow wall mirror (Chantilly) – $30
• Danish teak desk (woodbridge) – $795
• Danish triplewood dining table with 8 optional chairs (woodbridge) – $795
• Adrian Pearsall dining set (woodbridge) – $1495
• Retro Moroccan wood panels (NW DC) – $125
• DWR Corbusier low glass top rectangular coffee table (Dupont Circle) – $750
• Modern wing back chair (Ashburn/Leesburg) – $99
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don’t have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it’s a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item’s link for the original source.