This great 1950's metal medical cabinet by Hamilton would work beautifully in the kitchen, or in a modern living room would make a nice curio cabinet. Find more of our vintage picks of the day in the links after the jump.
Apartment Therapy DC Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the DC Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
• Vintage Hamilton lighted metal medical display cabinet 1950 (mclean) - $700
• Machine age medical spotlights stand up lamps set of two shabby chic (mclean) - $250
• Corbusier LC4 - chaise - pony hide (Dupont Circle) - $800
• Vintage W.D. Allison medical / dental cabinet 1940 (mclean) - $350
• Antique Federal style mirror (Manasas/Front Royal VA 22630) - $265
• Pair of Vitra Amoebe Verner Panton Chairs (Nova) - $2600
• Mid-Century Modern - chrome/teak lit bar unit (Dupont Circle) - $300
• Vintage style patio furniture (Reston) - $125
• Pair of large wood bookcases with drawers & lights (Gaithersburg) - $250
• Mitchell Gold dining table (18th & U St. NW) - $400
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.