Mid-Century Modern Headboard – $250
They just don’t make headboards like this Mid-Century Modern example anymore. There is no information available on the maker, but it is a really lovely piece of furniture.
• Gorgeous Mid-Century Modern headboard size full (Weymouth) – $250
• West Elm metal leg sideboard (Chelsea) – $275
• Cool retro chairs (Andover) – $50
• Gorgeous original vintage Art Deco Divan sofa (Concord) – $245
• 1960’s Kreuger vintage swivel chair (Beverly) – $65
• Pair of vintage white deco sofas Mid Century Billy Haines (Canton) – $895
• 1800s wood & metal rocker (Framingham) – $150
• Vintage bamboo coffee table – Heywood Wakefield (Walpole) – $75
• Danish Modern vintage Mobler by FDB chair Denmark (Millis) – $200
• Vintage Danish Mid-Century Modern pair of end tables (Millis) – $160
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don’t have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it’s a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item’s link for the original source.