Welcome to "The A Line"! In every episode of this new video series, we visit two homes that have an identical floorplan - and see how their inhabitants use the same space in different ways.
→ Episode 2 of The A Line: Bachelor Pad vs. Couple's First Home
Today we visit the historic Cherokee building on the Upper East Side, where we see two 300 sq foot homes, one three floors directly above the other. Julie just moved in three months ago, and is meeting her upstairs neighbor Jennifer for the first time. Jennifer has lived in an identical floorplan for five years, during which time she has knocked down a wall and made several small renovations to the space. Watch the two compare their homes, get ideas from one another, and decide how their personalities and respective needs determine how THEY should use the same space - in different ways.
At Apartment Therapy, we believe good ideas really are everywhere. And sometimes? The best ideas for your space - are right over your head.
• More Videos: Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel! We post new videos of real inspiring spaces and smart tips every Tuesday at 1pm.
Links and Related Posts:
• Video: Michael, Kerri & Nora's Alternative Family Home in Brooklyn
• 300 Sq Foot Transformation: Matt's Video House Tour
• Video: Jessica & Milo Living Large in a Small Space
• Video: Natasha & Rob's Super Smart Small Space