New Apartment Therapy Marketplace Deals Near You
I’m going to go ahead and make two declarative statements based solely on instinct with no hard evidence to support them: you’re a hard worker and you deserve a treat. That’s why, rather than have you dig around the Apartment Therapy Marketplace for your next favorite find, I’ve rounded up the best local deals for you. Like I said, you deserve it.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
While there are members listing items from Honolulu to Houston, today we’re focusing on the best deals in some of our most popular cities (and yes, the easiest way to move your city up on the popular list: start selling!) There are some great picks, beautiful pieces and seriously one-of-a-kind finds closer than you may think.
The vanity and chandelier are solid signs of southern charm, but Dallas overall has a nice mix of items and design styles. The biggest standout in this grouping is definitely the chandelier, which is marked down almost 60% from it’s original $900 ticket price.
- Cantoni chandelier, $375.
- Solid wood vanity, $50.
- Black dining set, $120.
- Beige IKEA TV console, $225.
- Handmade ombre shag rug, $170.
Since DC is generally a more transient city (with a lot of people coming and going constantly), you’re going to see some seriously good deals priced to sell here. These vintage finds are just the tip of the “I just furnished an entire house on a budget” iceberg.
- Mid-century king-sized headboard, $195.
- Antique secretary, $150.
- Vintage Henredon dining set, $435.
- 1970’s tiered coffee table, $225.
- Vintage plant hanger, $20.
No, your eyes aren’t deceiving you: that vintage credenza really is listed for under $200. Mid-century modern style is huge in Chicago, and that’s evident with this beautiful selection of affordable picks (and a nice boho rocker for good measure).
- IKEA side table, $45.
- Brand new brass chandelier, $299.
- Mid-century bar cart, $175.
- Vintage bentwood rocking chair, $250.
- Mid-century credenza, $195.
Like Chicago, LA is also known to have a signature style: Hollywood Regency items are usually the most popular listings in the area, as demonstrated by that stunning etagere and glitzy bowl. And yet they’re both overshadowed by a sofa listed for only $150…
- Vintage painting, $135.
- Mosaic tile bowl, $30.
- Faux bamboo etagere, $175.
- Mid-century style sofa, $150.
- Modern dinner table, $270.
It’s no surprise that our hometown turf of NYC is our biggest city in both members and listings, and we’ve brought the best buys of the pack. Doesn’t this little squad look like the start of one very stylish studio apartment?
- Vintage Turkish pillow cover, $30.
- Vintage peacock chair, $195.
- Vintage gold bar cart, $185.
- Industrial wooden bookshelf, $250.
- Brand new gray loveseat, $250.
And lastly we have our West Coast pals in San Francisco with another group of listings that could make a nice little trendy home. With a sofa marked down from $899 and a vintage Persian rug for under $300, it’s hard to argue against the merits of shopping secondhand.
- Framed NASA travel posters, $75.
- Trio of copper mirrors, $75.
- Gray Crate & Barrel sofa, $350.
- Dansk enamel paella pan, $50.
- Vintage Persian rug, $244.