The Cure: Week 4.0 – Retail Therapy
(Pic of the week: Mary’s Landing Strip is Sublime)
Quote of the Week from Wheeee!:
“Landing strip? You need bikini wax for that.”
Half way through!! This week we send out invitations and get down in the Living Room.
In the Deep Treatment you will be approaching a real bugaboo when it comes to clutter (especially for men): how to edit the music and book collection. Remember that when you open up space by removing the OLD, you welcome the NEW.
For the One Room Remedy, you are looking hard at prices and evaluating your sources, all of which is crucial to getting a grip on good purchasing. You also get to contemplate how much you want to shop at IKEA, but how much you might want to hold off in favor of buying some real Protein Furniture.
Pics & Links from last week:
• Jen’s pics from her living room
• Erica’s putting this coat rack up
• How to get off a Mailing List: Pixie provides a great link
• Lisa from VA’s blogging her Cure: And we’re looking for weeks 2 & 3! 😉
• Do-it-yourself: Stop junk mail, email and phone calls: From Jen
• Amber just joined up! Here’s her pics…
• Angela’s Week 3 photos: Danger Man helps show off her new fuschia/citrus sheets. XXX rated.
• This is a great diagram that Rachel made for Erica of a landing strip
• Kristie shows us her front door/living room
• Sharon Crenson’s really nice website for her design services
• Curtis sends us his latest pics
• A great Entry table from Brad
• Mary’s Landing Strip!
• Ikea has a television show??? From Andree
• Rachel finishes her kitchen!