The Cure: Week One – Creating Your Own Vision
This Week’s Assignment: By now you should have read the beginning of The Eight-Step Cure and be reading Week One. You have also already taken the quiz to see how your home is doing and decided whether or not you are going to tackle the whole house with the Deep Treatment or take on one room with the One Room Remedy.
Taking on both at once is A LOT, and we only recommend this if you have plenty of time on your hands. Reading through both, however, is advised and borrowing from each is absolutely fine. We just want to make sure we get you finished in 8 weeks!
• Worksheets are available on the Book Blog.
• We’re going to start with only one thread even though many of you will be tackling different projects. The Deep Treaters will be doing a lot of cleaning and decluttering, while the Remedy-ers will be shopping, budgeting and experimenting more directly with style. Both are invaluable towards healing your home, however, and there will be and should be some cross-over.
• We’ll pull photos up top if you link to them.
• All Cure posts can be found 24/7 on the Book Blog.
• Good luck to all, and here we go!