The “Eclectic Collector” Style in Children’s Rooms
Children, by nature, are little collectors. So it goes to follow that the Eclectic Collector “style” is perfectly suited to their rooms. Their parents have given them a head start in this area, and have created rooms that welcome varying affinities, whether they decide to acquire sea shells or race cars.
So far we’ve rounded up “Classic Glam”, “Happy Modern”, “New Traditional”, and “Simple Chic” styles as they apply to children’s spaces. I’ve tremendously enjoyed gathering and grouping these beautiful rooms. But growing up with artists for parents, the “Eclectic Collector” is closest to my heart. I can say that, right? Click through the images to see why.
6. An Arty, Cool Room for Twin Boys
7. Uggie’s Ikea + DIY Nursery
8. Caroline’s Vintage Collaboration
9. Indigo’s Hyggelig Nook
10. My Room: Mila
11. Simon, Levi, and Josie’s Shared Room
12. My Room: Ruby Mae
13. Cooper and Campbell’s Cool and Eclectic Shared Room
14. My Room: Greysen
15. Lulu’s Art-Filled Downtown Digs
(Images credited in original posts)