The Final Stretch Begins: Show Your Living Room a Little Love
As we head into the last full weekend of the January Cure, it’s a perfect time to take a moment to regroup, reflect on how much you’ve gotten done in the last 3 weeks, and then, one more time, pump yourself up and knock out a good room cleanup over the weekend. This time, we’ll focus on making the living room a nicer place to spend time in. And if you are feeling a little pooped out (understandable, we’ve been busy!), reach out and use the group energy to rally a bit and push through the home stretch. Remember: this time next week, we’ll be done.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
This Weekend’s Assignments:
You know the drill 🙂 Go get ’em and enjoy !
Deep clean your living room.
This is the “big clean” of your most public room. Give it a good once over and you’ll be ready for your upcoming gathering or, at the very least, a more inviting spot to settle in to watch a movie come Sunday night.
- Pick up and put away all loose belongings
- Declutter surfaces
- Use those attachments (they work and are worth digging out!) and give your upholstered pieces a good vacuuming
- Wipe down and clean all wooden or other non-upholstered furniture
- Clean the baseboards
- Thoroughly dust all surfaces – move things, dust, return items
- Wipe down light switches, lamps and ceiling fan
- Clean frames, artwork, mirrors and windows
- Vacuum and/or sweep and mop the floors
- Kick back, belax a bit and admire your clean room – you’ve earned it!
Let us know in the comments how you are holding up. If you’re feeling good and energized, share your success stories below! If you are stuck and need a boost, speak up! This group of Cure-ers are mighty nice and willing to help out with advice and moral support.