I don't know if you've noticed the same thing within your own social circle of friends, but my Facebook feed has been noticeably slowing down, with less and less updates, commenting, and interaction online. Perhaps it's reflective of my friends getting older and focusing on their career and parenting concerns, but it seems more likely the luster is wearing off. Conversely, my Instagram feed is vibrantly alive with comments, updates, and add-ons. Facebook probably took note of this migration, thus the acquisition of Instagram just last month. But strangely enough, they've launched their own Instagram-ish social photo sharing app, Facebook Camera...
- Post multiple photos from your camera roll at a time
- Crop and apply filters to give your photos a new look
- Scroll down a single feed of all your friends' photos
- Tag your friends, add photo captions and say where you are
- See photos from the different apps your friends use
Download for iOS for free at the Apple App Store.