The invisible room. With the popularity of clear glass, plastic and lucite in home design, we've been thinking about what it would be like to live in an (almost) invisible room. Without the budget to build a glass house or furnish an invisible room, we did the next best thing and put together a style tray of the best furniture you can barely see.
• Victoria Ghost Side Chair, $294 at DWR
• Peakaboo Clear Console, $329 at CB2
• Round Bough Mirror from Oly
• Transparent Magazine Rack from Kartell, $147 at Haus Modern Living
• Sea Urchin Vases, $15 - $22 at Jayson Home and Garden
• Baren Glass Shelves from IKEA, $9.99 each
• Bourgie Tample Lamp, $323 at DWR
• Clear Glass Knobs, $5.45 at Cool Knobs and Pulls
What do you think about barely-there furniture? Is it good design or clearly overrated?